How to make UradDal Ladoo Recipe
- Dry roast split black gram in a pan, allowing it to turn slightly golden.
- Add rice to the same pan and roast, until they become golden.
- Blend to a fine powder.
- Blend jaggery separately and keep aside.
- To a pan, add a little ghee, and fry dry fruits.
- Keep frying till raisins are slightly puffed up.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour melted ghee to it and make ladoos.
- Uraddal has its origins in India and was discovered around 1500 BC.
- Starch granules of lentils (peas, chickpeas, green gram, black gram) have been recovered from the interior surface of storage jars from the Harappan site of Farmana (located in the Ghaggar Valley, Haryana).