- 1 cup urad dal(split husked black lentils)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
Urad dal pakoda are tasty fritters of black lentils, onions, cilantro, and ginger. Serve with chutney of your choice. Preparing urad dal pakoda is very easy and require few ingredients.
- Regular intake of urad dal can help boost brain functions. Also, its low content of cholesterol makes it good for the treatment of diabetes and other related issues. It is also good for the treatment of internal organs of the body. By this, these organs are kept from diseases that affect their everyday functions.
- Moreover, it can be used to moderate blood pressure. It also lessens the effect of stress on the body.
- This recipe is high in protein and carbohydrate. It is also rich in fiber. It is very nutritious. It has51 mcg folic acid and 13.1g of fat. However, elements such as sodium and cholesterol are absent in it.
- Its vitamin A quantity is 178.7mg and it is a good source of vitamin C. Interestingly, it also has 0.9mg of vitamin B3.
(Visited 463 times, 1 visits today)
How to make Urad Dal Pakoda