How to make Tzatziki Sauce
- Slice the cucumber, scrape the seeds out, and grate the cucumber itself.
- Sieve the grated cucumber in a bowl, add salt, stir, and keep it aside for 3 hours before you spoon out its liquid content.
- Peel the garlic in a bowl and add oil. Stir in drained cucumber and the yogurt until everything is well and evenly spread.
- Chop the dill and fold into the yogurt mixture. Add lemon juice and dried mint, mix thoroughly and season it with salt to taste.
- Serve Tzatziki with Turkish bread and enjoy.
China, the largest producer of garlic, produces over 45 billion pounds of garlic yearly. This quantity equals two-third of total garlic produced around the world.