- Take a sauce pan.
- Heat up olive oil into the pan for a couple of minutes.
- Now add butter in the pan and let it stay on a low heat until it melts completely.
- Add the minced onion into the pan.
- Fry it until it is completely caramelized and turns dark brown. It should take about 15 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar after 15 minutes and keep stirring it for a couple of minutes.
- Now add chicken bouillon granules and cream into the pan.
- Mix these well and let the whole sauce simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add grated parmesan cheese to the mixture and stir until it dissolves completely in the sauce.
- Take it off the heat and pour the sauce into a separate jar to cool down.
- Serve as a dip, marinade or dressing in a salad as per your needs and enjoy!
- In the year 1046 balsamic vinegar was produced only in the Reggio Emilia and Modena regions of Italy.
It was given as a gift to the Holy Roman Emperor who was passing through this region, Henry III. It grew in popularity since and today, it is one of the most common items sold in Italy.