How to Make Tomato Basil Salmon
- You’ll need to prepare the salmon and all the other complimentary relishes separately.
- Make sure that you preheat the oven to 400 degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Line the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Spray the aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- During the prep for the Salmon, rub it thoroughly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon on the baking dish, skin side down.
- If you’re roasting then roast it for 6-8 minutes.
- If you’re baking then keep it in for about 15 minutes.
- When the salmon is done, take it out and leave it to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach in boiling water and keep the lid on for a minute.
- Drain the spinach afterwards and remove as much moisture as possible.
- Heat butter over a medium heat. Add the spinach, onions, garlic, salt and pepper, cheese and milk and cook for 10 minutes.
- The first Salmon fossils found in the USA date back to nearly 7 million years.
- There are nearly 9,000 distinct kinds of Salmon.
Fresh water Salmon do not eat much and can go as much as 6 months without any food while relying on body fat for energy.