How to make Thai Beef Salad
- Add lemongrass, green onions, mint leaves, coriander, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, and chili sauce in a bowl and stir them well until they mix. Let the sugar dissolve completely. You can add more sugar or fish sauce according to your liking. Keep the bowl aside.
- Preheat the grill and place the steak on high heat for about 6 minutes flipping it and cookingboth sides. Allow it to cook medium.
- Remove it from the heat and cut into thin strips.
- Add the juices to the meat and then pour the sauce and store in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Keep the meat covered tight.
- Tear the lettuce and place them in a salad bowl and arrange cucumbers on its top. Pour the meat and sauce over it.
- Add cherry tomatoes on top and garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Did you know that traditional Thai menus do not have starters?
- Thai people prefer using forks and spoons to chopsticks.