- 1 lemongrass — cut into pieces (1 in)
- 2 green onions — finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (coriander leaves) — chopped
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves — chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup fish sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs steak fillet (1 in thick)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 head leaf lettuce — thoroughly rinsed, dried, and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 english cucumber — diced
Thai Beef Salad is a famous delicacy from Thailand that packs in the authentic flavor of spices and has a characteristic tangy taste. It’s very aromatic and uses coriander leaves flavored with lemon to which cucumber, mint, and rare beef are added. The salad combines the sweetness from sugar and a bit of acidity from lemon making it a bit tart and subtly sweet. Use of fish sauce brings that authenticity of Thai dish. Now you don’t have to depend on the takeaway service when you crave for a tangy salad.
- Beef is a rich source of protein and amino acid.
- Beef is rich in glutathione which is also called master antioxidant. Glutathione prevents illness and strengthens immunity.
How to make Thai Beef Salad