Cubed Watermelon, Cucumber, and Feta Salad
How to make Cubed Watermelon, Cucumber, and Feta Salad
- Peel the cucumber and chop off the ends.
- Cut the cucumber into two halves and chop them into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut the watermelon into half and discard the rinds and cut the flesh of the watermelon into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut the feta block into 1-inch cubes.
- Start by arranging your serving platter.
- Arrange the watermelon cubes, cucumber cubes, feta cubes alternatively.
- Create a two layer or three layer pattern.
- Garnish with olive oil, black pepper, fresh basil leaves, and fresh mint leaves.
- Sprinkle lime juice on top and serve!
- Cucumbers are known to be one of the oldest cultivated vegetables and can be traced back to 8,000 B.C!
- Cucumbers were introduced to America by Columbus!
- August 3 is observed as America’s National Watermelon Day!