- 3 cups water
- 2 cups jasmine rice — dry
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast halves — cubed
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cups asparagus (1 in pieces)
- 14 oz light coconut milk
- 1 cup green onions — chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots — shredded
How to make Thai Coconut Chicken
Serve the delicacy with some peanut coconut sauce. The sauce will be a perfect complement to the chicken making the meal complete and balanced.
Did you know coconut trees can be either dwarf or tall? Make no mistake, though: even the dwarf trees can rise up to 60 feet. The tall ones, you ask? Well, they go over 98 feet!