- 3 cups water
- 2 cups jasmine rice — dry
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast halves — cubed
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cups asparagus (1 in pieces)
- 14 oz light coconut milk
- 1 cup green onions — chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots — shredded
Thai Coconut Chicken is low in fat and makes for an amazing dinner recipe. Thai foods use coconut milk in plenty as an alternative to dairy products. Coconuts have a unique flavor and aroma that your kitchen will smell amazing when you are cooking this dish. Coconut milk brings a sophistication and an unparalleled taste to this chicken dish.
- Coconut is considered a complete food since it is a powerhouse of vitamins, calories, and minerals. It is said that a single fruit can provide you with the recommended quantities of all essential nutrients!
- Lauric acid found in coconuts helps reduce bad cholesterol levels in the body and ensures that the arteries stay healthy.
- Coconut water is not only refreshing but also packs in enzymes, minerals, and electrolytes. It helps to improve digestion and boosts metabolism as well.
How to make Thai Coconut Chicken
Serve the delicacy with some peanut coconut sauce. The sauce will be a perfect complement to the chicken making the meal complete and balanced.
Did you know coconut trees can be either dwarf or tall? Make no mistake, though: even the dwarf trees can rise up to 60 feet. The tall ones, you ask? Well, they go over 98 feet!