Sweet Potatoes With Curried Tuna And Feta
How to make Sweet Potatoes With Curried Tuna And Feta
- Set the grill temperature to a medium-high heat.
- Scrub and dry the sweet potato.
- Stab with a fork and place in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Turnover the potato and repeat until it becomes soft and is cooked through.
- Drain the tuna and place it in a bowl with the mayonnaise, curry paste, and tomato puree mayonnaise while the potato is cooking in the microwave.
- Mix well.
- Place the potato on a small baking tray once it’s cooked.
- Slice in half and spread on the tuna.
- Crumble on some feta cheese and place on the grill until lightly browned.
- Serve with lamb’s lettuce, spinach, rocket etc...
Tuna is sometimes referred to as, the chicken of the sea.