How to make Sweet Murukku Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Add coconut milk and make a dough. Keep aside.
- In a wok (kadhai), heat the oil.
- Grease the insides of the murukku maker/sancha machine.
- Pick a suitable mold for the design.
- Place a portion of dough in a murukku maker.
- Press spiral shaped fritters directly into hot oil.
- You don’t have to make perfect shapes.
- Keep adding the murukku dough in separate batches, not crowding the pan.
- Cook on low flame until it is golden. Use a tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- You can store the snack for at least 3 - 4 weeks.
- More than 1 billion people throughout the planet are actively involved in growing rice.
- According to Shinto belief, the Emperor of Japan is the living embodiment of the god of the ripened rice plant, Ninigo-no-Mikoto.