Strawberry Veggie Smoothie
How to make Strawberry Veggie Smoothie
- Add spinach and kale in a blender along with water.
- Blend for a minute until the greens liquefy entirely.
- After the greens are liquefied, add in banana and strawberries and blend again until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add water till you get the desired consistency.
- Fill the smoothies in glasses and garnish with mint leaves and ice cubes.
- Serve Chilled.
- Strawberries are a member of the rose family and have about an average of 200 seeds! In fact strawberries are the only fruit with seeds on the outside.
- A whopping of 94% of U.S households consume strawberries!
- Spinach originated in Persia and reached America in as late as 1806! Can’t believe spinach got around so late! March 26th is the National Spinach Day in America.