How to make Strawberry Lemonade
- Wash and cut the strawberries in half and blend them with lemons, honey and 2 cups of water.
- Strain the strawberry mix with a strainer (to remove seeds and pulp) and add rest of the water.
- Taste the lemonade to check sweetness. Add more honey if you’d like.
- Pour in glasses, add ice, garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.
- Strawberries are not berries, despite the name. Berries have seeds inside, so strawberries fall in a group of their own.
- There are more than 200 seeds on a single strawberry.
- Native Americas were the earliest people to consume strawberries and believed them to have medicinal properties.
- Belgium has a museum dedicated to strawberries.
- Lemonade can be traced back to 500 AD, when the Egyptians used to mix lemon juice and sugar to make
- The store-bought pink lemonade in not pure lemonade.In fact, grape juice is used to make it.