How to Make Steamed Fish
- Get the fish and slice it into fillets of the same size.
- Take out the homemade chutney if you have prepared it, and gently pour it over the fillets of fish.
- Once the chutney has been poured, get some banana leafs, and wrap the fillets inside the banana leaf.
- Once the fish fillets have been wrapped, take out a pot and fill the bottom pot with water. Bring the pot to a boil.
- A steaming pot usually consists of two portions; the bottom part will be filled with water, which will be made to boil, while the upper part will hold the fish being steamed. Once the water inside the bottom pot has reached a boil, add fish to the upper part and properly steam it.
- Once the fish has been steamed, take it out and put the fillets evenly on a tray. Try to keep a single layer for appeal.
- Your guilt free fish meal is now ready.
Puffer fish has been claimed by scientists as the most poisonous fish to eat out of all the different species of fish. The fish consists of a fatally toxic poison known as tetrodotoxin. The poison can be removed; however the fish is still risky for your health.