How to Make Spicy Pasta Salad
- Boil water in a large pot. Add a little bit of salt in it.
- Once the water is boiled, add Penne pasta into the boiling water.
- Once the pasta is fully cooked, drain the water. Rinse the pasta under cold water until no longer hot. Set it aside.
- Stir in the tomato juice, olive oil, chili powder, paprika, salt and black pepper together in a large sized bowl.
- Toss them with the drained pasta. Refrigerate it for 2 to 4 hours to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken fillet into small pieces. Evenly coat them with the salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, sweet corn, coriander, spring onions, red pepper, green pepper, and diced chicken pieces in a bowl. Now toss them up with the chilled pasta mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least overnight before serving.
- Salad comes from the Latin word “herba salta” or “salted herbs”.
- The world’s largest salad was made in Romania in 2012, weighing up to 41,998 pounds.
- The first reference to pasta in a cookbook was made in 1154 B.C.
- There are over 600 types of pasta, and some of them have over 1300 names.
The three most famous types of pasta are: penne, spaghetti, and macaroni.