Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Alfredo
cooking spray for greasing the dish
ounces of boneless chicken breast halves, should be skinned prior to cooking
cup of water for boiling
ounces of Italian style salad dressing
ounce of package cream cheese
ounce of chicken soup
ounce of chopped mushrooms (canned)
ounces of package spaghetti
tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Alfredo
- Spray the crock pot with the non stick cooking spray.
- Place the boneless chicken halves in the crock.
- Mix Italian dressing and water in a small bowl.
- Pour this over the chicken.
- Sprinkle some garlic on the mixture and cook on low for about 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, mix the softened cream cheese and chicken cream soup in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, add in mushroom. Cover and cook on low heat for one more hour.
- In a separate large pot, pour salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add spaghetti to this pot and begin to boil.
- Cook the pasta until it is firm to eat, a process which can take about 123 minutes.
- Spoon the chicken and sauce over the pasta.
- Sprinkle some parsley over the dish and enjoy!
- Spaghetti is typically made of flour and water.
- In the US, some people celebrate January 4th as the National Spaghetti Day.