- cooking spray for greasing the dish
- 4 ounces of boneless chicken breast halves, should be skinned prior to cooking
- 1/4 cup of water for boiling
- 0.8 ounces of Italian style salad dressing
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 ounce of package cream cheese
- 10.75 ounce of chicken soup
- 4.5 ounce of chopped mushrooms (canned)
- 8 ounces of package spaghetti
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley
An incredibly easy to prepare delight which is delightfully delicious. It is an easy to prepare homemade soup which can be combined with Italian seasoning. In order to make the best out of the Chicken Alfredo, serve it with some yummy pasta. Your cooker will be doing all the hard work while you can take the entire credit and get bragging rights with your family.
One of the main ingredients for the slow cooker Italian Chicken Alfredo is pasta. Pasta is considered as a source of vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. Just a single cup serving of whole wheat pasta has about 90 calories, 2 grams of fiber, calcium and iron. This makes it perfect for children who are still growing. The calcium will be used to strengthen their bones and repair any damages.
The protein from the chicken will be used to build tissue, repair muscles. In short the slow cooker Italian chicken alfredo contains all the necessary nutrients for the body.
How to Make Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Alfredo