How to make Sparkling Blue Mocktail
- Add a few blue sprinkles on a plate.
- In a champagne glass, wet the rim of the glass with lime juice or even water will do and then dip the edge of the glass on the plate of blue sprinkles.
- Add 2 tbsp blue fruit punch in the champagne glass
- Add the sparkling white grape juice to the fruit punch until the glass is almost full and stir well until so that the mix blends well.
- Making wine from grapes had started as early as 5000 BC! About 300 years ago Spanish explorers had introduced America to Grapes.
- Grapes are actually berries! Because of their thin leather covering and fleshy interior, they are similar to blueberries. There are about 60 species in grapes and more than 8,000 varieties in them!! If you can believe that!
- To make one bottle of wine, you need 2.5 pounds of grapes!
- The grapes are apparently one among the top ten favorite fruits in the world besides mangoes, tomatoes, bananas, etc.