How to make Purple Punch
- In a glass, add 4 parts of red bull purple edition to 1 part of freshly made lemonade.
- Stir the mixture well until they blend in well.
- Add muddled mint leaves, blueberries and lemon wheels to the mixture. Mix well.
- Top it off with ice and for garnishing add mint leaves, blueberries, and lemon wheels.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your summer with this pretty drink.
- The U.S.A is the largest producer of blueberries. And North America produces almost 90% of the World’s blueberry production. Blueberries are the state fruit of New Jersey officially.
- Surprisingly, there are 18 species in the mint family! Mints best grow in moist soils and wet environments.
- The mint leaves contain some compounds like menthol and pulegone which are the reason behind the cooling effect and aroma of the leaves!