6 blueberries, a few more for garnishing
5 mint leaves, a few more for garnishing
3 lime wheels, a few more for garnishing
Red Bull purple edition, preferably sugarfree
1 glass - lemonade
A purple punch is not only a pretty mocktail but one of the tastiest ones you’ll swear by for its deliciousess. Filled with the goodness of blueberries and mint leaves, this is a drink every one of your guests and friends will adore!
Purple punch is an easy-to-make drink with blueberries, mint leaves, red bull and lemonade which makes it a combination of tangy and sweet. And who said mocktails have to have alcohol in them? Make this purple punch in a few monutes in your kitchen, it’s all you need after a tiring day!
- Mints are a good source of protein, niacin, phosphorus, thiamine, vitamin B6, zinc and a very very good source of vitamin A, dietary fiber, vitamin C, folate, riboflavin, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese, etc.
- Mint leaves are great at improving digestion and aiding weight loss!
- Consuming mint leaves during nausea can cease it.
- Mint leaves are also known to reduce digestion, headache, and fatigue.
- Blueberries are one of the most nutrients-filled berries you’ll find. They contain fiber, vitamin c, vitamin k, and manganese. Blueberries contain compounds Flavonoids which work against DNA damage thus preventing aging and cancer.
How to make Purple Punch