How to Make Sixer Salmon Wrap
- Prepare the marinade for the shrimps and marinate the shrimps for half an hour.
For Biryani Masala
- Heat 2 tablespoon of ghee and fry the onions till brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and chili paste to the mixture.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala, chili powder, coriander powder and salt and let sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now, add shrimps and place the lid on the vessel.
- After 5 minutes pour squeeze lemon juice and add coriander leaves.
- Remove the vessel from heat once the mixture is thick and consistent.
- Add rice to a pot with ghee and fried onions in it. Mix the rice well, until they are coated with ghee.
- Add boiling water and salt.
- Let boil.
- Once boiling level has been achieved, reduce the heat and cover the pot for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Layer the dish alternatively with the rice and the shrimp masala. The bottom layer should be of shrimp masala.
- Keep in oven for 30 minutes
- Serve hot
Biryani is associated with the cuisine of Hyderabad in India, and has a rich blend that has been merged with many other delicacies.