How to Make Shrimp linguine
- Cook the linguine in salted boiling water till it softens. Drain the water and keep it aside as you make the rest of the dish.
- Over medium-high flame, heat a tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet. To the hot oil add half a shrimp and cook it for 1 minute till it becomes opaque.
- Once the shrimps change color, transfer them to a plate and cover them to keep their warmth. Repeat the first step with the remaining shrimps.
- Over medium heat melt 6 tablespoons of butter in the same skillet you cooked the shrimps in. Add a tablespoon of oil, garlic, and red pepper. Sauté it for 3 minutes till you see the light golden color on the garlic.
- Add the cooked shrimp, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and juice to the mix. Add the pasta and cook the entire mixture for a minute while you constantly toss it.
- Serve it hot.
Did you know that shrimp, one of the main ingredients of this dish, tend to have 10 legs and are born male but then become female as they mature.