- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 slightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 packages crabmeat (8 ounces each)
- 3 packages cooked shrimp (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
This classic Italian dish makes an ideal meal for all the seafood lovers.
Seafood lasagna is quick to prepare and can be served as a lunch or dinner item.
So, follow its easy recipe from here now!
Seafood lasagna contains shrimp and shrimp has many health benefits. It provides an array of key nutrients such as vitamin B-12, phosphorus, choline, copper and iodine. Shrimp also helps to reduce inflammation which can make us age faster and make us more susceptible to chronic diseases.
Crabmeat is rich in calcium and phosphorus. Both calcium and phosphorus keep our teeth and bones healthy and strong. Moreover, it boosts our mental activity and protects the heart by keeping the cholesterol level in balance.
How to Make Seafood Lasagna