How to Make Seafood Lasagna
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir occasionally until onions are golden brown.
- Add flour and cook it until bubbly.
- Gradually add in broth, and continue mixing thoroughly. Add salt and pepper.
- Once it is boiled, remove it from the heat and set aside.
- Mix egg, Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and ¼ cup parsley in a medium bowl. Set it aside.
- In an ungreased 13x9 baking dish, spread ¾ cups of the sauce. Layer it with 3 noodles.
- Spread half of the crabmeats and shrimps over them. Now repeat the process.
- Complete the process by layering it with the sauce.
- Top it up by sprinkling mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it for 40 to 45 minutes until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
- Garnish it with parsley leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Lasagna is made with either flat noodles or rippled noodles.
- Crabs can be found in the weirdest places like volcanic vents and under the ice of Antarctica.
- Ahi tuna fish can weigh up to 300 pounds.