Shrimp in Black Bean Sauce
cup of large black bean sauce
knob of ginger
cloves of garlic
stalks of spring onions
tablespoon of lemon juice
a small bunch of coriander
florets of broccoli
teaspoon of light soya sauce
cup of vegetable oil
How to Make Shrimp in Black Bean Sauce
- Start by setting a pan over a low flame.
- Pour some oil into the pan and toss the shrimps inside.
- Let the shrimps fry inside the pan, until they develop a golden shade to them. This will usually take 2 minutes.
- Get a bowl and mix the broccoli, spring onions, bokchoy and the chilies in it.
- Add soya sauce to the bowl and mix it well with the other ingredients.
- Add the black bean sauce as well to these ingredients. Mix well.
- Fry all ingredients along with the shrimps.
- Fry the ingredients for no more than 5 minutes.
- Serve hot for best impact.
- The Gulf of Mexico, which is the area near Texas, Mississippi, West Florida, Alabama and Louisiana, produces over 244 million pounds of prawns and shrimps during a year. Shrimps are thus extremely important for the economy here.
- The heart of a shrimp is located inside its head. The unique body structure of a shrimp is amazing.
Shrimps are known to be the favorite sea food option for all Americans. They carry numerous nutrients that are necessary for health.