How to Make Shark Ambotik
- Add some salt to the shark and keep aside for a few minutes
- Grid the garlic, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, cumin seeds, red chillis and tamarind into a batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions till golden brown.
- Add the paste to the onions.
- Add ½ cup of water and bring it to a boil.
- Marinate the shark with salt and batter.
- Cook the shark meat till it is tender.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
- When Hollywood portray shark as monsters of the deep blue sea, they aren’t entirely inaccurate in their depiction. Sharks have an extremely acute sense of smell which helps them detect blood from long distances away.
- Sharks have eye lids, which makes them different from bony fish.
- The predators can be found in every major salt water body of the earth.
An average shark has a total of 45 teeth in as many as seven rows.