Sea Bream with Three Seed Crunch
light olive oil
fillets of bream
pounds of potatoes, cubed, skinned and cubed
flat leaf parsley
1 1/2 tbsp
lemon wedge droplets
4 1/2 tbsp
extra virgin olive oil
tbsp of ghee
salt to taste, ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Sea Bream with Three Seed Crunch
- Heat thee tbsp of olive oil in a pan.
- Stir in fennel, coriander rand cumin seeds. Fry for about 1 minute. Empty the contents onto a plate, reserve the oil.
- Drench parsley leaves with boiling water. Drain and run under cold water.
- Stir bhuna masala, 1 tbsp oil and heat at high settings. Add potatoes and heat well.
- Empty into a large bowl and allow it to cool.
- Blend with blanched leaves in a small mixer, add fresh coriander and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Stir in lemon juice and add salt to taste.
- Fold the dressing into the warm potatoes and set aside.
- For the fish, stir light olive oil to a frying pan. Season the fish with salt, pepper and then place it on the pan. Heat until the skin is crisp, turn over and remove the heat.
- In a separate pan, stir in ghee and heat it up. Add ginger and garlic paste, and then gradually pour the spinach. Cook for 2 minutes until wilted.
- Drain through a sieve and remove excess liquid.
- Mix with crispy seeds and sea salt.
- Serve with warm potato salad.
- The word for Potato comes from the Spanish word, ‘patata’.
As is usual with other agricultural products, China is the leading manufacturer of potatoes.