Sea Bass Burger with Wasabi Mayo
sea bass fillet
some salt for seasoning
Olive oil for frying
cup of fresh panko bread crumbs
a handful of chopped dill
some cream cheese
cup of fresh rocket leaves
extra virgin olive oil
tomato, with the pulp removed, and cut to chunks
juice of lemon
For Wasabi Mayo :
tablespoon of mayonnaise
tablespoon of wasabi paste
How to Make Sea Bass Burger with Wasabi Mayo
- Get the fillets, and season them with pepper, olive oil and salt.
- Once the fillets have been seasoned, keep them aside for a period of 2 to 3 minutes.
- Make a mixture of dill and panko bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Break the egg in another bowl, and whip it carefully. Once the egg has been whipped, keep the bowl aside.
- Bring the fillet, and coat it with egg, before coating with the bread crumbs. Rub off the excess bread crumbs from the fillet.
- Grill the fillet inside some olive oil for a period of 2 and a half minute. Grill on both side, until golden brown color or crispiness is achieved.
For the Wasabi Mayo
- Add the wasabi paste and the mayo together inside a bowl, and whisk it properly.
- Soak the tomatoes inside the wasabi mayo, and keep it aside.
- Toast the buns, and apply cream cheese on one half and wasabi mayo on the other.
- Season the rocket leaves with salt and pepper and virgin oil.
- Serve with fried for better taste.
The sailfish is the fastest swimming fish out there. Measuring the speed is difficult, but it has been clocked at 110 km/h.