- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 tsp yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp oil
- 1 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 3 cups bread flour
For The Topping :
- 3-4 tbsp minced garlic (divided)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese(shredded)
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tomatoes--diced
- additional parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken (cubed)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
Can anyone ever say no to savory Garlic Chicken Pizza? We doubt it.
If you love pizza as much as any other person, then we suggest you learn to make one delicious garlic pizza at home and treat yourself whenever the craving hits.
Despite the common belief, pizza actually contains a lot less calories than most other meals. Since pizza is baked and contains cheese, it helps with keeping the stomach full and lessening the appetite. Pizza also contains baked vegetables, and you can use any other healthy vegetable of your choice as a topping.
Reduce the quantity of mozzarella if you wish to avoid fats.
Following is the nutritional chart of Garlic Chicken Pizza per serving:
Energy 357.3 cal
Carbohydrates 41.7 g
Fat 9.4 g
Saturated Fats 4 g
Fiber 1.8 g
Sodium 663.9 mg
Cholesterol 52.6 mg
How to Make Savory Garlic Chicken Pizza
The United States celebrate national pizza month in October.