How to Make Roasted eggplant lasagna
- Preheat the oven to about 428 degrees. Grease the baking trays with olive oil spray. Place zucchini, potato, onion and eggplant in a single layer on the trays. Roast 2 trays at a time for about 15 minutes, or until you see that the vegetables are getting tender and browning.
- Combine capsicum, basil, tomatoes and passata in a large bowl. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and flour, and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once the mixture begins to bubble, remove from the heat. Gradually stir the mixture in milk until it turns smooth and consistent in thickness.
- Season this with salt and pepper. Stir in ¼ cup cheese.
- Reduce the oven temperature to about 180 degrees. Grease a deep ovenproof dish with the olive oil. Place 1 lasagna sheet over the base, trimming to fit, if necessary. Top it with 1/3 vegetables. Drizzle with 1/3 tomato mixture and cheese sauce. Top with half the remaining vegetables and 1/3 cheese sauce. Repeat with the remaining lasagna sheet.
- Spread remaining cheese sauce over the lasagna, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover it with foil and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove the foil. Bake until the lasagna turns golden brown.
- Studies have suggested that eating eggplant can improve your overall health because they contain anti-inflammatory compounds.
Dietary fibers help to maintain your weight and ensure you don’t divulge too much from your health plan.