- 1 kg ground beef
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 24 ounces marinara pasta sauce
- 2 cloves freshly minced garlic
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 25 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Ravioli Lasagna is a delcious comfort food for many, which combines tasty pasta sauce, cheese and a range of vegetables and meat. The dish is simple to make and can be cooked quickly with the help of basic and flavorsome ingredients.
So, follow its easy-to-make recipe from here!
One of the main nutrients in ravioli lasagna is the carbohydrates. What carbohydrates do is that they provide energy to the cells helping us to stay active so that we can function properly on day-to-day basis. Moreover, the pasta, meat and cheese consist of Vitamin B that keeps our metabolism in check.
How to Make Ravioli Lasagna
Lasagna was called “losyns” in Middle English.