2 1/2 all-purpose flour
3 1/2 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp milk
2 tbsp rum
1 zest of lemon
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
Vegetable oil for deep-frying
Sweet dishes have a special meaning for Italians. It is an integral part of a cuisine that is popular around the world for its savory and pasta items. However, this one dish can hold its own against either one of those savory items in both taste and its popularity. The reason for that is because it is still a pasta dish due to it being ravioli. However, instead of meat being the filling…it’s either jam or chocolate.
This makes it an instant favorite amongst the children who continuously ask for more of these. It is both easy to make and requires the most basic ingredients to complete.
- It is extremely good for the teeth.
- It is a great source of calcium.
- It is a great way to reduce chances of having osteoporosis.
- It’s a great source of carbohydrates.
- It is a great source of fiber.
- It can help to increase the muscle mass.
- It can lower cancer risk.
It is rich in Vitamin A, E and C.
How to Make Ravioli Dolci
Ravioli are originally from France, not Italy.