- 750 gm fish fillets weighing properly cut into cubes and well marinated.
For Marinade :
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ajwain
- 1 teaspoon of mint paste
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt as per your requirement
- 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri chili powder
For Garnishing :
- 1 teaspoon of amchur
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 cup of finely sliced, fresh onions
- 1 lemon properly cut into wedges
While some fish recipes tend to be on the extravagant side of things, this recipe is simple to make, but promises an exuberant blend of taste. Made through the Punjabi avatar, this recipe of fish is unique in its own regard, and contains a pleasant blend of luscious spices and other ingredients. The recipe includes amazingly delicious fish fillets coated in red chili, garlic and mint paste, with a side dash of amazing lemon juice, garam masala and chilies. The high quality of the ingredients and how well they merge together, couples with the fact that it is well cooked, make this Punjabi machchi one recipe to master.
Punjabi Machchi is beneficial for your health in many regards. The fish is not only good for negating the impact of aging on your skin, but also for keeping your mental health intact for longer.
How to Make Punjabi Machchi
The fastest fish in the world is known as the sailfish.