- 4 prawns
- 4 bread slices
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup of sesame seeds
- 2 tsp clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves – chopped
- 2 tsp red chili, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
This is a dish that combines two seemingly opposite food items and makes them a wonderful complement to each other. Not only does the prawn toast combination work wonderfully in terms of flavor, it also adds nutritional benefits to a person’s diet while also eradicating some of the culinary barriers that exist concerning combining two different food elements like this one. A dish that deserves to be tasted at least one and takes only 10 minutes to prepare. A true treat for anyone lucky enough to enjoy it.
- They’re a rich source of potassium, calcium and phosphorus.
- It’s rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- They’re particularly high in sodium content.
- They can help in reducing the risk of hypertension, heart diseases and osteoporosis.
How to Make Prawn Sesame Toast
They usually come to the seashore in search of food if they can’t find it underwater.