How to Make Prawn Sesame Toast
- Start off by properly cleaning the prawns and de-scaling them thoroughly.
- Once you’ve properly cleaned the prawns, dry them off completely.
- Then pound the prawns to create a fine mash.
- You can add some palm sugar to keep them from becoming too runny.
- As the prawns are supposed to act like a complement to the toast, make sure they’re consistent enough.
- Add the red chili, coriander and garlic.
- Mix them well and make sure they remain the right consistency.
- Add more prawn mash if the consistency becomes too thick.
- Using a ring mould; cut out each slice.
- Make sure you cut out at least three of these moulds.
- Top each of these ring moulds with a generous amount of prawn mixture.
- Dip the bread from the top side into some sesame seeds.
- Deep fry these ring moulds along with the prawn mash.
- Keep frying until they’re golden brown.
- Add some egg yolk when you’re finishing off frying to add a bit of flavor.
- Serve them piping hot.
- The tastiest shrimps are the ones that can be found in freshwater lakes and rivers.
They usually come to the seashore in search of food if they can’t find it underwater.