How to make Potato Wedges
- Preheat oven to 400OF.
- Scrub the potatoes. Slice them in half vertically, then slice each half in thirds vertically to make 6 long wedges.
- In a large sheet pan, toss the potatoes well with theolive oil, rosemary, garlic, pepper, and salt. Spread potatoes in a single layer with one cut-side down.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, flipping them to the other cut-side after 20 minutes. Bake until the potatoes turn light-brown, tender on the inside and crisp on the outside.
- Your delicious Potato Wedges dish is finally ready. Sprinkle with salt, according to taste. Serve.
- Potato wedges are called Jojos in some parts of the US. It is also known as ‘mojos’ in areas such as Western Canada, Yukon (Canada) and the Western US.
- Fried potato wedges or ‘Jojo’ is said to originate from Ohio.