- 4 baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
Potato wedges are made using large, unpeeled potatoes which are fried or baked. Potato wedges are very popular in the US as well as some parts of Europe and Asia.
However, you shouldn’t confuse this recipe with that of French fries or steak-cut chips. When potato wedges are done right, they are truly amazing because of the combination of spices used in making it.
Potato wedges are healthier when baked in the oven. The dish is a true delight for both kids and adults.It is usually served as a light meal or snack.
- Nutritious potatoes are filled with vital organic compounds.Potatoes will supply your body with water and ions as a result of the potassium present in it. Potato skin is also a great source of this mineral. Also, they are a good source of iron, phosphorus, and calcium.
- This dish will give you vitamin C as potatoes are a great source of this nutrient. They also contain a good amount of Vitamin A and B.
- Also, many people believe that eating dishes made with potatoes will make them fat but this is not true. They may look big, butabout 80% of the weight of potatoes is filled with water.
How to make Potato Wedges