How to Make Potassium Broth
- Take a large pot and place it on the stove at low heat.
- Add 8 to 10 glasses of filtered water into the pot.
- Take the potatoes and peel them off.
- Make sure the peels stay undamaged.
- Set the potatoes aside and wash the peels thoroughly to get rid of all the dirt.
- Put the potato peels in the pot.
- Take celery stalks and chop them into small pieces.
- Add these into the pot as well.
- Take the carrots, peel them off and wash these up thoroughly.
- Slice the carrots evenly and put these into the pot as well.
- Add Parsley leaves, spinach leaves and ginger into the pot.
- After peeling the onions, chop them into small pieces before adding to the pot.
- Take the garlic cloves and mince them finely before adding to the pot.
- Peel off the beets and wash them thoroughly.
- Dice all the beets into pieces and add to the pot.
- Add mushrooms, cayenne pepper, salt, turmeric powder, dried oregano, thyme and rosemary into the pot.
- Mix up all the ingredients well with a spoon.
- Let the broth simmer on low heat for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Once, done pour out the broth and serve hot!
- February 4th is observed as a National Homemade Soup Day in the U.S.
January is the National Soup Month in the U.S.