- 1 tablespoon of pure vegetable oil to add a healthy flavor to the dish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten inside a bowl. Don’t mix and beat the egg too much, as that they may create a slightly overwhelming taste.
- 1 quarter of a cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper as per individual taste
- half a tablespoon of pesto
How to Make Pesto Scrambled Eggs
You can easily get to know the age of an egg by soaking it in water. If you want to check the freshness of eggs then put them in a bowl full of water. If an egg sinks to the bottom then it is considered fresh and good to eat. But, if it keeps floating on the surface, then it is not fine for eating and has gone past its due date.