How to Make Pesto Chicken Florentine
- You will need to set up a large skillet to work on this dish.
- Sauté the garlic in the hot oil for about a minute.
- Make sure you get the garlic crispy enough.
- Add chicken to it and cook for about 7-10 minutes on each side.
- One your chicken is cooked, add spinach.
- Sauté these two items together for about 4-5 minutes.
- On the other hand, cook pasta according to your portion needs.
- Rinse it properly after you’re done with the pasta.
- Add garlic to a different pan and sauté it for 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring it to a boil.
- Add the chilies and the cream as well.
- Add salt, pepper and parmesan cheese once you’ve got it thickened.
- Keep stirring constantly to avoid any stickiness.
- Once the sauce has reached the required thickness, add 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce and set aside.
- Add the chicken and spinach mixture to the pasta.
- Stir the Pesto/Alfredo sauce properly.
Mix them up well and top it off with Romano cheese.