- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 16 oz box your choice of pasta
Pesto cream pasta is easily one of the simplest and most delightful dishes of the traditional Italian cuisine.With its complex flavor, ease of creation, and minimal prep time, pesto cream pasta is sure to become an instant favorite in any household. Give it a try!
- When enjoyed in moderation, the unsaturated fat found in olive oil and pine nuts, which are main components of pesto, can decrease inflammation and improve cholesterol.
How to make Pesto Cream Pasta
Pesto Cream Pasta is one of our favorites, and we’re sure it will quickly become one of yours. Add some fresh grilled chicken to top off the dish and make it a more well-rounded, filling dinner, or enjoy it by itself. Can’t finish it now? Throw the rest in an elegant steel lunch box and take it with you! It’ll still be fresh and hot 4 hours from now, and this dish is sure to make you the envy of the neighborhood.