Peri Peri and Panko Crumbed Prawns
gram of peri peri chili powder
gram of Panko crumbs
salt to taste
gram of refined sugar
refined oil for deep frying
corianders, chopped to perfection
How to Make Peri Peri and Panko Crumbed Prawns
- Gather the prawns, and properly clean and de-vein them.
- Marinate the prawns with peri peri chili powder, salt and lemon juice. Keep the prawns marinated for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the ingredients have been applied on the prawns, add salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Now, make a batter with water and flour or egg and flour.
- Take the marinated prawns and dip them inside the batter.
- Crumb the prawns with the panko.
- Take a pan and pour oil inside it.
- Heat the oil at medium heat.
- Take the prawns and put them inside the medium heated pan.
- Let the prawns be inside the pan until they turn crispy or golden brown in color. Check if they are cooked well on the inside.
- Garnish the prawns with some chopped coriander leaved and serve them alongside lemon wedge.
The size of shrimps varies based on the species and the waters they roam in. Shrimps can grow to around 12 inches long, while the smallest shrimp can be half an inch in length.