How to Make Pan Fried Fish
- Start by soaking the fish fillets and then drying them through a kitchen paper. This will clean the fish and make it perfect for use.
- Once you are done with drying the fish, get to a fry pan and put it on the stove.
- Keep the heat high, until smoke rises from the pan.
- Now, add the required quantity of olive oil and follow it by placing the turmeric powder and fish fillets inside the pan.
- Keep the fish fillets inside the pan one after the other, and keep turning them after every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take out the fillets after the required time, when they have become golden on both sides and crispy.
- Place the fish fillets on a tray, one after the other.
- Pour some lemon juice on the fish fillets and sprinkle some chili powder.
- Serve hot for best impact.
There are more than 27,000 known species of fish across the globe. These species of fish are all different and have different names. Scientists may not have had found 1000s of these species as of yet.