- 1/2 cup dry peppermint leaf
- 3-4 cups very hot water
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
Peppermint tea is a delicious and reviving approach to support your general wellbeing in various courses as it has numerous health benefits. It calms the body and brain and helps you relax and revitalize. While peppermint tea has numerous health benefits, its effect on the stomach and digestive activities is a standout amongst all. The base component of menthol in this tea is probably the most important piece of this tea.
Peppermint tea is an infusion produced using peppermint leaves and is devoured as a tea.
When you blend spearmint leaves to the tisane (mixture), you get a double mint tea. This substance is without caffeine, so individuals who experience the ill effects of sleeplessness jump at the chance to drink this unwinding tea before bed.
The best time to drink peppermint tea is at night; you will nod off quicker and feel more revived. Known for its tasty taste and wonderful smell, it is likewise superb for your body and your psyche. Here’s how you can make the easy but amazing peppermint tea.
- Peppermint tea provides relief from cold & flu symptoms
- It reduces stress
- It calms down your stomach and heals stomach problems
- The tea is also a rich source of antioxidants
- The elements in it promote digestion
- It additionally supports the functioning of your liver & gallbladder
- Peppermint helps with constipation
- It helps remove bad breath
- Peppermint tea is also proven to provide relief from menstrual cramps
- It reduces migraine & headache
- Fighting bacteria, fungi & viruses is another quality most people consume peppermint tea for
- The tea helps fight obesity and reduces weight
It improves focus and boosts immunity
How to Make Peppermint Tea
During old times, herbal inventions were utilized to heal ailments but to cause sicknesses and good and bad luck as well. It was generally a man with wisdom from the clan who controlled or was an expert in using the herbal healing technique.