How to make Pan Seared Salmon recipe
- Remove the salmon fillets from the refrigerator at least 15 minutes before you want to cook them.
- Dry the salmons thoroughly with the help of a paper towel
- Alternatively, you can use a clean dish towel to individually pat each fillet dry right from the top and bottomso the fillets do not stick to the hot pan.
- Heat a large and heavy skillet with a long handleover medium heat for around three minutes.
- Liberally coat the salmon with copious amount of olive oil.
- Then place the salmonin the skilletand increase the heat tohigh.
- Allow the salmon to cook for three minutes.
- Then sprinkle capers, as well as salt and pepper.
- Flip the salmon, and allow it to cook for another 5 minutes, or tillthe fillets are well browned.
- Use a fork to check if the salmon flakes. If it does, it is ready to serve.
- Salmons travel nearly 2 months in supply chain before ending up in supermarkets
- Salmons and shrimp are the most popular seafood items in America.