- 1/2 cup raw peanuts, shelled
- 8-10 garlic cloves--finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chile powder or to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp amchoor powder (dry mango powder)
- salt to taste
Mungfali ki chutney is an easy no-fuss recipe. The main ingredient used to make a mungfali ki chutney is dry peanut chutney powder. That’s an ingredient that is present in basically every Maharashtrian home.
This delectable powder of roasted peanuts, garlic and spices adds excitement to any meal with its crunchy mouth-feel and vibrant flavor.
Store the chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three weeks! That way you can just make a sizeable batch at once and enjoy it with your daily meals!
- Peanuts improve satiety and help maintain weight loss. Several studies have found that eating small amounts of nuts helps dieters lose weight; when nuts were allowed in their eating plans, they did not feel deprived.
How to make Mungfali Ki Chutney