- Sieve flour and combine everything in a mixing bowl.
- Form a crumbled mixture using your fingertips.
- Add water little by little and knead to a firm dough.
Note: It should not be soft to not lose the crumble texture.
- Close and set aside for 15 mins.
- Divide dough into equal balls.
- Take a ball and roll it into circles.
- Heat tava and keep the roti.
Note: You can apply little oil/ghee.
- Keep it on medium flame.
- Place rotti over a cooking wire rack.
- Flip the roti over once brown spots begin to appear.
- Repeat till the roti is cooked completely on both sides.
- Repeat the process with other roti.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fenugreek is also known as Greek hay.