- Boil the fish fillets in water for 10 mins.
- Strain the water when it softens.
- Set the fish aside
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onions and tomatoes.
- Cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add the garlic paste and salt to it.
- Add the fish to the vegetables and mix well.
- Cook till the vegetables and fish are done.
- Mash and set aside.
- Prepare dough with white flour, oil, salt, yeast, and water.
- Set aside for 30 mins.
Note: The yeast will help make the dough fluffy and soft.
- Divide the dough into 30 portions.
- Roll out 3" chapattis from the portions
- Add one scoop of the mashed fish and place on the chapatti in the center.
- Fold into a cylindrical shape at both ends.
- Close both the ends.
- Place the roll on a frying pan and toast without oil for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the baked roll until it turns a golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Spring rolls are a popular New Year's food in Asia.