- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic--finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef salt to taste
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 package manicotti shells
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs--beaten
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
One of the dishes that truly represent everything that is heavenly about Italian cuisine! The subtle flavors, the spices, the sauces as well as the rich meat are all the highlights of this dish. All of these elements combine flawlessly in this cheese filled manicotti dish that is as pleasing aesthetically as it’s scrumptious to eat.
The best part is that despite being seemingly like an intricate dish to eat, Manicotti Alla Romana is both simple to prepare and is made up of basic ingredients. It won’t be a hassle to prepare it at your home. More than that, it’s the kind of dish that can fit every occasion perfectly. Whether it’s being prepared for a casual dinner party or a birthday party…it can suit each setting perfectly.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need to prepare this dish as well as the proper instructions to execute this dish properly.
- The Manicotti Alla Roma is beneficial for women in the early phase of their pregnancies.
- It is full of Vitamin A, C, K and B6.
It also has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
How to Make Manicotti Alla Romana