1 pound extra-lean ground beef
1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried basil
3 tbsp minced onion
2 1/2 chicken broth
2 cups spinach - packed, rinsed and thinly sliced
1 cup seashell pasta
3/4 cup diced carrots
No one’s really sure how this peculiar soup got its name but it definitely fits the bill. The soup itself is relatively easy to make and is composed of simple ingredients. This gives it a unique “homely” feeling that you would expect in a traditional Italian household. The flavors, the aroma as well as the taste itself are a wonderful aspect of the dish.
Despite what the dish might suggest, it’s not specifically a dish for weddings. It can just as easily be prepared at home as it can be in Michelin Star restaurants. It’s a wonderful part of Italian cuisine.
Below is an easy and quick way to make it at home whenever you feel like it.
- This particular soup is rich in folic acid which is highly beneficial for teenagers.
- The grain products in this soup contain essential vitamins.
- The soup is highly rich in Carbohydrates as well as glucose.
- The complex carbohydrates are really good for the brain and muscles as well.
- Pasta’s along with soups are low in sodium and cholesterol-free.
- They’re rich in iron and several Vitamin B vitamins.
- This soup is low in Glycemic Index (GI).
This helps in keeping the blood glucose stable.
How to Make Mama’s Italian Wedding Soup
This particular kind of soup is one of the most popular renditions of pasta soup in all of Europe.