- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves – coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 slices multigrain bread – toasted
- 1 head Bibb lettuce – leaves separated
- 1 mango – peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 hass avocado – pitted and thinly sliced
The mango sandwich is a novel type of sandwich that firmly sits in the cold sandwich category. It is very simple to make, all you really need to do is fashion the mango spread, then spread it over bread slices, and you have a wonderful mango sandwich. It is actually quite refreshing and very sweet, making it a great snack in the heat. Just one might not fill you up though, so don’t be shy about making a couple.
A sandwich made from mangoes is a great thing. It tastes great and it is hands down healthy. The mango sits at the epitome of the fruit world. It is laden down with all matter of vitamins and minerals. Most importantly, it is filled with vitamin C which acts an immune system booster. Eat mangoes when you want to resist sicknesses like the common cold or summer flus. It will not let you down
How to make Mango Sandwich
A mango fruit can take between 3-6 months to fully ripen.