How to make Masala Omelet
- Add the chili, turmeric powder, chopped onions, green chilies, and coriander to a bowl then stir.
- Break in the eggs and whisk lightly.
- Season to taste.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan.
- Pour 1/3 of the egg mix into the pan.
- Swirl the mixture and evenly distribute it across the surface of the pan.
- Cook the underside for a minute at a medium temperature until it sets.
- Continue cooking until it turns a light brown and the edges become slightly crisp.
- Flip the omelet over.
- Cook for another minute at a medium temperature.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Repeat and cook another two masala omelets.
- Fold over the readied masala omelet.
- Pour the lemon juice over the omelet and serve rolled up in chapatti or stuffed in bread.
Many historians believe the Romans invented the omelet.