How to make Mango Salsa Salmon
- Preheat your oven broiler and line a pan with foil.
- Broil the salmon steaks on the pan above for 12 minutes until they flake when you use a fork.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and add olive oil. Add the onion and sauté till they turn tender.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, and coriander leaves while stirring.
- Cook for 2 minutes and remove the pan off flame. Add the mangoes and serve this over the salmon steaks.
This salmon tastes amazing with cilantro lime cauliflower rice. The salsa salmon works great with a salad that has a lime dressing.
- Did you know Atlantic salmon have an extremely powerful sense of smell and can, in fact, detect a single drop of scent in a gigantic area the size of 10 Olympic-sized pools?
- Salmon are not only your favorite— they’re the favorite of the Grizzlies too! Grizzly bears are known to feast on salmon when the latter move upstream.