- 1 kg fish in one piece. The fish should preferably be a pomfret, or any other larger fish. Moreover, it should be cleaned and scaled, but the skin should be kept intact
- 2 teaspoon of lemon juice
For Paste :
- 1 tablespoon of roasted carom seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 green chilies
- 1 1/4 cup of mustard oil
- chaat masala and lemon juice for garnishing
This high protein meal is a combination of various spices, added to perfection. The spices complement each other within the dish, and make a blend that is both healthy and delicious on the taste buds. Machchli masala is high on the protein count, which is why you can devour on the amazing taste, without worrying about any health risks associated with it. Proteins are linked with muscle building in humans, which is why this is a pleasure you can enjoy without any guilt.
This recipe for machchli masala gives all the proteins present inside the fish in their purest form. Proteins build muscle mass, and are good for your health
How to Make Machchli Masala
Most fishes have the ability to taste things without even opening their mouth.