Low-Sugar Strawberry Rhubarb Crunch Recipe
cups of fresh rhubarb, chopped
pint of strawberries, hulled and sliced
tbsp of honey
cup of rolled oats
cup of pack brown sugar
cup of butter
tsp of ground cinnamon
How to make Low-Sugar Strawberry Rhubarb Crunch Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the rhubarb, strawberries, honey, and mix well.
- Transfer the fruit mix to a shallow baking dish.
- In the same mixing bowl, add the oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Add the butter and mix until the butter is crumbly and spread over the fruit layer on the baking tray..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the rhubarb is soft and the top is golden brown. Serve it warm.
- National Strawberry Day is celebrated in the US on February 27 every year.
- Rhubarb also has a National Day that is observedevery year on January 23 in the US.