Lip Smacking Eggless Pasta
How to Make Lip Smacking Eggless Pasta
- Add semolina flour and salt in a large mixing bowl and create a well in the centre.
- Pour warm water in the well and start kneading the dough using your hand. Add more water to bring the flour together, but not too much to make it mushy. Keep kneading until you have stiff and smooth dough. Set aside.
- Lightly dust your kitchen counter with dry flour.
- Roll the dough in a ball and place it on the counter. Knead the dough some more for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Uncover the dough after 20 minutes, divide it into three balls and using a rolling pin, roll one of the balls, Keep the rest of the dough covered. You can also use pasta cutter.
- Now cut pastas in any shape you want.
- Put the homemade eggless pastas in boiling water and make your favorite pasta dish.
- Most vegans do not use eggs and dairy but lacto-vegetarians will eat dairy but not eggs.
More than 170 foods have been observed to cause allergic reactions, and pasta is one of them.